August 4th Reno/NorCal Raptor run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking rig man, can't wait to see it perform in the dirt Saturday.

Wish I could, gotta work, but have fun for me and I'll see you Saturday!

Probably bring lunch, water/drink, for when we stop to eat. I'll have a cooler if you need to store it.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

And am I the only one that is having a hard time focusing on work this week?

I've got this trip for Saturday, and my 10 day waiting period for my AR is up tomorrow. It's like Christmas in August.

Come on Saturday, GET HERE!!!

You are not the only one! 4 more days!

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump.
I will be in Reno early(flexible) on Friday. Anybody wanna play with me?

Name the time and place.

I am going to prerun the first section Friday & mark some sections.
How early you talking?

Last edited:

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And am I the only one that is having a hard time focusing on work this week?

I've got this trip for Saturday, and my 10 day waiting period for my AR is up tomorrow. It's like Christmas in August.

Come on Saturday, GET HERE!!!

I've been having a hard time focusing too. I better snap out of it though, I got two finals on Friday.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does anyone have the address of the meeting spot in Reno. I remember hearing something about a Safeway but I'm capable of getting lost anywhere so it would be greatly appreciated.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does anyone have the address of the meeting spot in Reno. I remember hearing something about a Safeway but I'm capable of getting lost anywhere so it would be greatly appreciated.
its the one in reno, you know, on that street, by the thing thats next to the other thing. you cant miss it. if you pass the big thing then you went to far

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

actually.... i need the address too