August 4th Reno/NorCal Raptor run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with Rowdy in Hesteria...on our way. Staying at La Quinta in Sparks tonight. Should be a fun drive up :peace:

Ah hell, shit just got real, Stoner is in town. Tomorrow should be trouble, fun trouble!

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

got off work earlier than i thought. heading home right now. gotta pick up the kids at 4 and the we are off to reno.

cups, if you are here, i wiil call you later so we can meet up tonight

vanilla gorilla (aka, white monkey) let me know if anyone needs anything before i come up

otherwise ..... 20 hours 10 minutes......

I'm good, see you tomorrow! (WHite Monkey...OUT! lol)

Yep, I'm here. You there?
Nv_bob n I just did a pre run on the first part. Man are you in for a ride!!

Heading over to Silver Legacy now.

Anyone else here yet??

So how did you like the first run so far?

Myself and half of RPG are now in Reno. I'm staying at the silver legacy.

Damn, I so wish I was there tonight to hangout...next time i'll be in for more days.

Down at Brew Brothers now. Anyone want to join us!

I love me some brew bothers, I wouldn't mind ending up there tomorrow night.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just finished having a drink with cups. we are meeting at the silver legacy lobby at 8:45am for anyone who wants to join

fyi....bay area traffic during rush hour sucks ass when you are not on a motorcycle

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
would you sacramento guys hurry the hell up? i went to bed at 1 and woke up at 5 havent been able to sleep at all.

i hope everyone gets there safely and shows up ontime cant wait to meet you all

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
would you sacramento guys hurry the hell up? i went to bed at 1 and woke up at 5 havent been able to sleep at all.

i hope everyone gets there safely and shows up ontime cant wait to meet you all

Haha! I woke up at 5 too. Playing the damn waiting game ever since. So I went downstairs to play blackjack and lost! Thanks guys for getting me all riled up.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got into the hotel room and wanted to give a huge thanks to NVGuy, vanilla_gorilla, cups and the rest of the guys for making today happen. JoyJoy and I had a GREAT time, and we'll absolutely be back. Nice job guys and thanks again!

PS: tooooonnnns of awesome pics were taken today by lots of folks. No doubt they'll be showing up soon!