August 4th Reno/NorCal Raptor run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, just got back to L.A. Gotta say it was one hell of a weekend! We had great weather, great trails, and best of all, a lot of great folks to run with. This event was one of those which should definitely happen again. It was great meeting all of those who came along and I hope to see some of you out on the trails again soon! Awesome weekend!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I just got back a couple hours ago...I'm beat!!! I'm not gonna lie I was a little out of it on Saturday going off of 3 hours sleep. Next time I head up north I'm going to stay a little longer so I can really have fun. It was awesome getting to meet everyone! Definitely have to make it happen again!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just go home as well. it was good to meet everyone.
vanilla gorilla and nv guy thank you so much for making this happen
cups and puddlehunter thank you for letting me ride along in your trucks
and thanks to everyone else for letting in a non raptor owner tag along
rpg, i will be in contact with you
cups, i think i left a sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich in you truck....sorry about that
and to all the people who had to go into the bathroom after me at the safeway... sorry

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Good times, everyone! It was great to meet all of you. Jenn and I had a phenomenal time. We had enough fun to have a few "moments" but fortunately none of them turned into "incidents".

I took a few pics... should have a chance to post them within the next few days.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good times, everyone! It was great to meet all of you. Jenn and I had a phenomenal time. We had enough fun to have a few "moments" but fortunately none of them turned into "incidents".

I took a few pics... should have a chance to post them within the next few days.

YEah, just a couple pucker moments. Watch out for that drop, it's a doozy...lol

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
YEah, just a couple pucker moments. Watch out for that drop, it's a doozy...lol

Yep. That would be one of them. Barreled in there at freeway speed and stood on the brakes when I realized the trail fell away. I got the truck slowed down enough to not completely huck it off the top. Jenn grabbed for both the door and the OSH. LOL

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was great meeting everyone. This was such a fun run, there was never a moment where I was bored. I think I might be heading up there more often now that I know where everything is.

Great people, great trucks and awesome trails, what more could you ask for! I think the next run should be in Socal since they were so nice to come up to our event. They can show us around this time.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I totally agree the next run should be in SoCal!!! You just tell me how many days you have and how much you want to see and leave the rest to me...I am always willing to take one for the team!!