Are we waving? I'm waving.

Wave to other Raptors?

• Yup, I acknowledge them.

Votes: 88 79.3%
  • Nah, I'm in ignore mode.

Votes: 23 20.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
in the 70s and 80s when I rode motorcycles, I’d wave and most waved back. Yeah, so probably 50 years since I waved.
Waving on a motorcycle is still 100% a thing no matter what you ride. I have never not got a wave on the bike from another rider. As for other Raptors and waving... I will wave back if someone waves to me, but I have yet to see it happen and there are a lot of Raptors in the PNW - probably so common that no one cares to wave.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the Wrangler claimed "The Wave" most others do not but on the rare occasion a Raptor of any gen pulls up next to me (windows happen to be down) I usually just say, "Nice truck, how are you liking it?"

I did enjoy the wave when I had my Wrangler and I also notice nice older folks driving trucks up in the hills tend to wave at fellow trucksters.

So for survey... I am option 3 - in-between. I tend to only wave when waved to... lol.

WRX has a strong wave community.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a wave and a thumbs up from a kid in a new mustang who then proceeded to almost rear end the person in front of him lol

SK19

Reaction score
I get and give waves. The ones who don't wave back also don't appear to ever have been off road. Seems like the type who bought the truck for looks and status, they can't imagine why waving is happening and don't see any thing in common with others. The four by types and adventurers wave back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter