Approaching 24 month wait on a GEN3 Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't exactly meet your reqs, but I know of a rapid red metallic 37PP on the ground for 5k over at the same dealer where I recently got mine. I looked West of the Mississippi and found that 5k over is about as good as it gets for an in-transit or on-the-lot 37PP truck.

Edit: 10k over was the best I could find for avalanche grey...

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Not sure where you are in CA, but Chino Hills Ford was awesome to work with. Not sure if they have anything in stock, but my ordering process for a 23 was super smooth.

I know Santa Margarita Ford has several Raptors on the lot now but they wanted a big markup when I was ordering.

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you are in CA, but Chino Hills Ford was awesome to work with. Not sure if they have anything in stock, but my ordering process for a 23 was super smooth.

I know Santa Margarita Ford has several Raptors on the lot now but they wanted a big markup when I was ordering.
Did Chino do it at MSRP? Im in OC so not far.

I got my GEN2 pre-covid for $3k under which was unheard of at that time through Villa Ford but that was a weird anamoly i didnt even have to fight for it he just told me out the gate.

I know that RSM dealer and that area is a very prestigious area so not surprised at their markups lol

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Santa margarita ford has like a dozen or so with many of them on the lot. They’re asking 9k-12k over for 35’s and 15k for 37. I’ll bet you can negotiate those adm’s down a good bit.

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Did Chino do it at MSRP? Im in OC so not far.

I got my GEN2 pre-covid for $3k under which was unheard of at that time through Villa Ford but that was a weird anamoly i didnt even have to fight for it he just told me out the gate.

I know that RSM dealer and that area is a very prestigious area so not surprised at their markups lol
Obviously RSM is prestigious because I live there! They think us RSM ballers (and Coto and Dove Canyon and Ladera) will pay whatever to get these Fords, but I don't think it's working because they have 10 on the lot.

I did pay a markup, it was less than $5K.

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

I have asked for my order # so many times with the runaround. I finally got ahold of it and called Ford Corporate myself.

They said on 7/7 and 7/28 they did an expedite order for the last 2 parts needed to start production. A "raptor base" and a F*%&(* SPEAKER lol. He said im past the home stretch and said he cant give me a hard date but he said call back every 2 weeks because these parts should be here any day and production will begin and ill get a VIN.

This is for a avalanche 23' 37pp 801a on the westcoast at MSRP of $86700. Im going to see how this pans out over the next few weeks.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think this truck is meant for you , it’s a sign 24months move on