Anyone want a 6.2 Long Tube Header From Stainless Works? - Raptor 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you do a baseline dyno pull to see where you were before all the parts went on?

Would be interesting to see the gains from all this from stock on the same truck.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is sexy Tank. another question did you go with a true dual system?

I'm wanting to do a fulll system and keep it under the truck or side exit but keep it in front of the axle. But i'm thinking it's going to have to wait till i return to the states.

OP
OP
S

SW-Anthony

Reaction score
Just a quick update guys - My first contact that was going to let us borrow the truck fell through. However, I have another gentlemen that is going to let us use his truck. It will be dropped off after Labor day.

I'm still in need of exhaust exit opinions- This is your truck - you guys are the expert. What do YOU want to see for this truck application, what is someone else not doing that WE CAN do to step up!

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the rest of the forum but i'm going to end up running mine after the running boards before the tire.