Anyone use the balancing beads over wheel weights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having an issue with balancing my 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Shop says high road force is the issue.

Someone else told me to try the balancing beads instead of weights. Anyone have experience with them?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For 37’s no way not needed. Maybe 40’s but ive seen many sets of ridge graps balance out just fine. That tire at 37 is heavy af though. Probably 95 lbs per corner at least.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Got rid of ridge grapplers and KM3’s for this reason. No matter what I tried the damn things never balanced. Even with the beads. Drove me insane.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have used this Ride-on stuff for over a decade on all my Harley's. Works great. Haven't tried it on the truck yet but they make it for trucks as well. Might be worth a try if you are havent balancing issues. Self adjusts with wear similiar theory as the beads.
https://www.ride-on.com

zhengyucoo

Reaction score
Having an issue with balancing my 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Shop says high road force is the issue.

Someone else told me to try the balancing beads instead of weights. Anyone have experience with them?
Warranty should cover too much road force, and replace them?

Gatica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used the balance beads with 35s. They was fine at first but in the long run they break apart. if you plan on airing down tires good luck the beads get stuck in the air stems and airing down is super slow. I would not recommend at all.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F those balance bags. Go with Wheel weights all day long. Even the little stick on ones are better than those p.o.s bags

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put heavy ass E-load LT tires on it, gotta deal w/ repercussions, is what it is, a lot of people fail to realize Ford did a lil trickery w/ the 35”/37” tire stuff by tapping BFG to make a Raptor specific compound tire for both sizes that are “C load” & weigh significantly lighter than a standard BFG KO2 in the same exact size. You sacrifice a bit of ruggedness but mostly payload/tow rating….neither of which matter w/ a Raptor

On other hand I got a buddy w/ a modded F350 diesel that he regularly tows crazy heavy shit w/ (excavator/skid steer type loads) - thought he scored a deal on some KO2s on simple tire.com & wound up blowing em both out after a couple weeks - they were the raptor tires hahahahahjaa