Anyone try Paintless dent repair..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a dent in my tailgate. has anyone try'd any of those dent repair folks? any advise would be great

thanks
cnaimo

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They all vary as far as quality. I've been using the same guy for 10 years now. Usually they can only get dents out that are maximum size of a bit bigger than a silver dollar.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends on where the dent is located in the tailgate. you might be able to take it apart and roll it out from the inside

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a dent in the side of the box the weekend I first got it. The guy said he'd be able to get it mostly out but couldn't guarantee perfection with the bed graphics on it. He did a great job and you can't tell it ever had a dent. There's just a light scuff on the graphics from the impact.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I bought a kit on amazon. And pulled out a bunch of dents on my truck. I get a dent a week from.rocks, hi lift jack hitting the truck on recovery etc. Works awesome gets rid.of the dent but the paint is still.fked but i don't are about.my trucks paint

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a dent on my drivers side door which was the result of an unsupervised kid with a rock. My wife chased the kids down and got them to give up the one who throw it. Anyways, to make a long story short, the dent is gone and there is a tiny scratch where the rock struck the door. The guy did buff out most of it but, he stopped before he cut through the clear coat. He worked for a franchise but, has since gone out on his own. He is based in Gloucester MA. I'm not sure if he travels out to central MA.

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dad and Uncle own a body shop and my uncle specializes in it..During Hail season we have 20-25 PDR technicians working..truly amazing on what they can do..I've seen cars go in looking like golf balls and come back like new..

which reminds me I need my Uncles help after a shopping cart from sams club:emotions122: