Anyone take their Gen3 2021 Raptor VIN and get an insurance quote?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah reputation only gets you so far. When getting into a new home last year the insurance through USAA was more than double yet again. Sorry but not worth it.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
USAA has great customer services and they harp on Military this and that...so Military folk get captured there very easily.

If I kept hearing about a company that were getting vets 100% disability, I would be going to them time and time again and telling my friends also... word of mouth travels and USAA had that "zing" about them.

U S A A, slogan and what not.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
…or sell the gym **** & the bike…problem solved!
I am spending all my money on this Raptor lol
I also need to figure out parking - Driveway is too skinny to fit my Tundra and my wife car. I have a small parking nook on the side of my house but I live in the woods and that leaves goo and squirrel **** all over my truck. I want to pave that out with a parking pad but i'll need to also put in a covered awning, can't let the new baby get dirty
Image.jpeg

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am spending all my money on this Raptor lol
I also need to figure out parking - Driveway is too skinny to fit my Tundra and my wife car. I have a small parking nook on the side of my house but I live in the woods and that leaves goo and squirrel **** all over my truck. I want to pave that out with a parking pad but i'll need to also put in a covered awning, can't let the new baby get dirty
View attachment 313823
I year ya bro! Sounds like you got some projects ahead! Lol After getting pelted by hail, I built a garage just for the truck. Gotta protect that investment.

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
Just added the Raptor to my existing Geico policy. Paying $46.51 per month, which is the same amount they are charging me for my 2012 Chrysler 300c. Not sure how they came up with those numbers but I am thrilled.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
This dirty gen 1 owner will make yall a deal, I'll put a warehouse on my land in MS with a mailbox, yall just register and insure your trucks to it haha, $5 a month per person.