Anyone take their Gen3 2021 Raptor VIN and get an insurance quote?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Dallas, I have a $100 deductible for glass and hail damage. Guess what? I file a claim for hail damage about every other year. I am sure that is going to hurt my pricing, lol.
I always wondered how it would work with hail damage, that doesn't sound fun at all.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always wondered how it would work with hail damage, that doesn't sound fun at all.
$100 is nothing, but the time to deal with it, driving a rental, the headaches. It sucks. Almost wish I had a garage big enough to house a truck, but the motorcycle and gym equipment take up everything.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rates are also impacted by state laws imposed on insurance carriers to operate in a given state.
Very true, these numbers are slightly higher than what I pay per vehicle every six months... but traffic laws regarding accident fault and other things will have a big effect on this from state to state. In Florida full coverage means the insurance has to replace a broken windshield at zero cost to driver no matter what.

Last edited:

cjmcb

Reaction score
Can I ask who you’re getting insurance through, as in the provider, as those seem like brilliant prices?
Ps- sorry for the noob/ dumb question but to cut a long story much shorter; I’m new to the whole car buying thing in the ISA as in the midst of emigrating from the UK.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$100 is nothing, but the time to deal with it, driving a rental, the headaches. It sucks. Almost wish I had a garage big enough to house a truck, but the motorcycle and gym equipment take up everything.
Time for an upgrade in house or an addition.