Anyone take their Gen3 2021 Raptor VIN and get an insurance quote?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask who you’re getting insurance through, as in the provider, as those seem like brilliant prices?
Ps- sorry for the noob/ dumb question but to cut a long story much shorter; I’m new to the whole car buying thing in the ISA as in the midst of emigrating from the UK.
New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting. I will be calling Geico today. Something has to change

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Insurance is like anything else in life...you get what you pay for.

Been with USAA 30 years. Is it the cheapest. No. Do I care -- no. Why, because if I file a claim I know things will be resolved ASAP. Going with some sub rate insurance company that competes solely on price is never a good thing. Save $100 a year to get hassled and nickeled and dime come claim time--pass.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Insurance is like anything else in life...you get what you pay for.

Been with USAA 30 years. Is it the cheapest. No. Do I care -- no. Why, because if I file a claim I know things will be resolved ASAP. Going with some sub rate insurance company that competes solely on price is never a good thing. Save $100 a year to get hassled and nickeled and dime come claim time--pass.
Had USAA... left them when they doubled our annual cost and went to another highly rated company for half price.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had USAA... left them when they doubled our annual cost and went to another highly rated company for half price.
I always wanted to go USAA considering they are military friendly and I thought their rates would be good.. Nah their rates weren't that good lol. I have Progressive and they've always been good to me

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every insurance company can seem to be good to you. I was with allstate for 20 years for both my cars and my home. I had a house fire that wasn't our fault and they nickel and dimed us to death, it would have been better if it was a total loss. Then they doubled our rates. Switched to USAA for our home and Progressive for our vehicles/motorcycle and never looked back. F*ck allstate