Anyone running a SW side exit exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Calling all FRF members currently using our Stainless Works Side exit exhaust, we are looking for a few good men. Going forward in 2013 we would like to use customer supplied images of Raptor Trucks within our printed and web marketing media. If anybody is willing to have their awesome Raptor truck appear on SW flyers, banner ad or maybe even in our catalog please use this thread to post images of your ride and let us know the combo you have. If we decide to use an image of your truck, we will PM for permission, send you a T-Shirt, box of cookies etc....

Post Pics Now!!

Keep in mind we offer the side exit for both Super Cab and Super Crew 6.2.

Super Cab 6.2 (Performance Connect)
Part No. FTRPT13CBFT
Retail Price $990

ftrpt13cbft-exhaust.jpg

Super Crew 6.2 (Factory Connect)
Part No. FTRPT10CBFTY
Retail Price $990

ftrpt10cbfty-pic2.jpg

Super Crew 6.2 (Performance Connect)
Part No. FTRPT10CBFT
Retail Price $990

ftrpt10cbft-pic2.jpg

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got your lightning style on my 2013 SCab that I'm supposed to be picking up Tuesday. I'll see what I can do :)

Last edited:

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have the Lightening Style cat back exhaust for the SCabs now? I thought they were only fro the Screws and there wasn't enough room for the Scabs?

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have the Lightening Style cat back exhaust for the SCabs now? I thought they were only fro the Screws and there wasn't enough room for the Scabs?

They developed it at the end of the summer. I was in the original group buy that funded it and now it's on my truck that I'm picking up in roughly 10 hours. YIPPEEEEE!!!!

OP
OP
Stainless Works

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Part Numbers
Headers: FTRPT12HCATSC (CATTED) OR FTRPT12HORSC (UNCATTED)
Exhaust: FTRPT13CBFT

Yes, we do have the side exit for the Super Cab but it must be used with our headers, but who doesn't want the extra HP/TQ of a long tube header!!!

FTRPT13CBFT-full-s.jpg

Trophytruck

Reaction score
I need to take more pictures of the truck. Ironically most of them are on the side without the exhaust. I'll see about getting some better shots this weekend outside of my driveway. lol. Love the exhaust though! SW Longtubes with cats and side exit for supercab.

Attachments

• swsideshot.jpg
    swsideshot.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 134
  • newheadlights.jpg
    newheadlights.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 73
  • mud.jpg
    mud.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 82