Anyone Looking for a BF F1 bed cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD: FS/ BF F1 bed cover in Washington State (local sale)

SOLD:

I have a BF F1 Bed cover that I am open to selling. I am posting it in the regional forum because I want to find a local buyer since shipping is so expensive. Near Olympia, WA

Anyone looking for a BakFlip F1 that is less than a year old?

$415
SOLD

INFO: BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover for 5.5' foot bed F150 - 2004-2014
This is for 1x lightly used BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover for 5.5" foot bed F150 - 2004-2014

Fits all Ford F150 pickups (Super Crew and Super Cab) with a 5.5' bed from model years 2004 - 2014.
It is less than 8 months old and in excellent condition. This is the nicest model that BakFlip makes and is their flagship model.
MSRP: $929

Comes with ALL PARTS and manual: including bed rails, extra hardware, extra rail seals, and extra new drain tubes for a clean install.

Only issues is a small 1cm gap in the side of one hinge that has been covered with a black patch seal. It is almost undetectable. See pics.

---------------------------------------------------
The BakFlip F1 tonneau cover is available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks. If you're in the market for a high end, solid, robust, impact resistant, all season truck bed cover that performs as well as it looks, the BakFlip F1 hard folding tonneau is built for you. The BakFlip F1 is the most impact resistant tonneau cover in BAK Industries hard cover line-up.

Technical Specs of BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover

Panel exterior: Aluminum underside FRP Fiberglass top
Panel core: EPS (insulated)
Panel frames: Aircraft grade aluminum / black powder coat
Finish: Hair cell texture
Thickness: 1/2 inch (OD)
Hinge: Flush style corrosion proof EPDM rubber
Weight rating: 400 LBS. - evenly distributed
Size of box: 68x23x8 (inches)
Weight of box: 55 LBS
Install tools: 1 x 15mm wrench
Maintenance: Wash normally with soap and water / 3M formula 303 UV protection.
Never use any type of Wax or products that contains wax on your cover.
Warranty: 3 years

Last edited: