Anyone know where to get this grill or a grill like it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume it would be the same guy that made the foglight surrounds, and if so he would want a small fortune for that grill. So be prepared to pony up.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What CoronaRaptor said. I wouldn't go that route unless I lived in a pretty cold climate. If I liked it, that is, and I don't. Personally, I think the one-of-a-kind Raptor grill distinguishes it from all other vehicles on the road.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ruger is right, the Raptor Grill is awesome looking the way FORD designed it and does not need to be messed with, unless you're adding lights in the lower section, now that would looks fantastic. Ha!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In fact, it was the grill on the first Raptor I ever saw that caught my attention. He was going in the opposite direction, and I just about broke my neck turning around to look at that thing.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do a search on this forum for fog light bezel or shroud, as I stated, the same guy that makes those makes this grill.
You're 18 you should know how to use the internet and conduct a search.

Last edited: