Anyone know when a 2021 can be ordered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope I am wrong, if there is no trouble for the F-150 , perhaps no problem for Raptor, also I suppose there is more stock for the F-150 than the Raptor, so wait and see. In all cases, if the new raptor is only avalaible this summer , it's later than usual, so it mean there is a problem somwhere, or not ...

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huh? They are making F150’s right now. What makes you think the Raptor will not be out in time?

There have been delays in manufacturing in general with vehicles just not coming out at the typical pace. Yes, they are making F150s, but I don't think at the volume to meet demand. Definitely the case with the Bronco.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
My point was they will still be coming out, just not quickly and or allot. I understand the chip deficit and agree it is putting a hurting on all who depend on them. Just do not think it will cause Ford NOT to release the Raptor. That is all.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a cousin who works at a small dealership and says he can order me a raptor for under msrp(take a cut on his pay). How can I make sure they have allocations?

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you cant verify they have allocations. hopefully you have someone at the dealer you can trust to provide that info. Either way get on the list NOW!!!

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not going to be first in line unless your first on the list and chances of that happening now are slim and none.
So I got on a list with a bigger dealership(many allocations) a month ago at MSRP just not sure if I should take this option with the smaller dealership seriously

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got on a list with a bigger dealership(many allocations) a month ago at MSRP just not sure if I should take this option with the smaller dealership seriously
if I was in your situation I would put my name on the small dealership list and which ever one moves on your order first I would go with them.
Just my opinion