Anyone know when a 2021 can be ordered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In one of the other threads in Gen 2 or this section lists an order package guide. Not the real deal but looks close enough. The pic is posted in one of these threads.

I think I saw a sheet that outlines packages, but not the various options I think there will be... e.g. Rigid lights, folding center console, or whatever else they may have.

dirtslinger

Reaction score
I commented on the Ford Youtube video about ordering dates, and Ford replied that it would be a few months until we could begin placing orders.

Doug Campbell

Reaction score
I'm a Ford dealer. Today I was told by my rep, and this is a quote, "Allocation will be managed as a specialty like the Mustang GT500 and the Raptor order guide, order bank, pricing and B&P will be live in April. Production to begin in June or July". That's all the info he had.

Last edited:

Spowers723

Reaction score
One of my best friends works at Cleveland Ford here in Tennessee. His Ford rep told him order bank will open in may with delivery expected in July. Was also told they expect HP to be the same but tuned better. [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we consider the actual difficulty ta have eletronic components, (may Ford don't have this problem, but I have doubt bcs it's everywhere in the world) il will take time to see a 2021 out of the factories. definitely should call it 2022...

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
If we consider the actual difficulty ta have eletronic components, (may Ford don't have this problem, but I have doubt bcs it's everywhere in the world) il will take time to see a 2021 out of the factories. definitely should call it 2022...

Huh? They are making F150’s right now. What makes you think the Raptor will not be out in time?