Anyone install IGLA anti theft device?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
So in theory, I can cut all the wires from the back of my Ravelco, twist them all together, and then put ground to it and the vehicle should start? I'm pretty sure you would fry the computer before you start the truck? The same holds true for using a jumper wire in the holes of the Ravelco right?
No, why would you do that? Yes there is a way to use jumpers but there is a far faster way to do it. If you would like to know then send me a message. I won’t put the faster method out on here.

HookEm

Reaction score
I have the IGLA and Compustar T13 installed on my ‘23 R and have had zero issues with either system. I use the PIN code most of the time and yes you need to wait for the dash gauges to fully load before keying in the PIN. Then it takes about a second and you get two signal flashes with beeps, then you can drive off.

Same if you remote start. If you don’t input the PIN, the system kills the engine and shifts to park if you try to shift out of park. Then you need to open and close the door, restart, wait for the dash to load, then key in the PIN.

I also take the Bluetooth fob with me if I’m going to a place where I know I’ll be using a valet or similar situation.
There is also a PIN combination that can be entered to put the system in “service mode” which basically deactivates the system until you reenter your personalized PIN again. This is useful if you forget the Bluetooth fob or if you want to drop it off for service, etc. I’ve had zero problems with anything so far.

Also, on my Compustar install, it’s all tied in to the truck’s built in keyless system so the proximity unlock, lock buttons on the door handles, etc. all work just like from the factory. I carry the little T13 fob with me, but I really don’t have to. I also have it all set up thru the Drone app, so I get status updates, GPS location, and remote start/stop/lock/unlock from my phone.

Last thing, Compustar also installed a separate kill switch that’s in a hidden location in the truck. It’s a simple switch that is independent of the IGLA.

Let me know if you have any questions about it and I’ll try to fill in the blanks on anything.

Last edited:

DocRR

Reaction score
Glad I could make it down to you and get it taken care of. Hope you and the family are doing great!
Josh- you are tha man! Thanks for hooking us up and taking out that bunk tracker/shut-off from the dealer. Family is good- first road trip back to Dallas (where my TRX was jacked) and I had full confidence to park my ‘23 Raptor wherever. My wife was nervous about driving it on her own (approaching truck, entering, starting, and driving) but had no issues. Just got back and had a great time. Happy Memorial Day and thanks for your service!

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a IGLA on my TRX and got tired of the pin system tbh but just carried the fob with me anyway so it bypassed it.