Anyone imported a new raptor to Canada? Experiences ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brookside

Reaction score
Anyone here successfully imported a raptor to Canada ? Wondering what your experiences were, and if you've had any issues with warranty etc?

Thx

Banned
Reaction score
few people have, but as far as i know Ford has put a stop to it, told their dealers not to sell over the border.

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worst experience of my life...went through at least 20-25 dealers. Almost had the truck from about 3 of them but they backed out. Damn near impossible man and if it is still possible it was to much headache for me. I bit the bullet and got a good deal here.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About a year ago a friend brought one back, but fewer dealers are selling because Ford has put the kibosh on them, due to complaints from Canadian dealers crying foul. When I was looking for a Raptor and mentioned buying one in the US The Canadian dealer said don't bring it here for warranty or we will show you the door, not sure if they can actually deny you or if that was said just to discourage me.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can't deny warranty its North American wide. I've had mine in at many different Ford dealers with no issues.

Sent from my Note2

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard all the same stuff its all ******** and scare tactics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I know a few that bought in the U.S.... They still have warranty... atleast here in Ontario. Be straight up with the dealership in the U.S. If you are paying cash it should be no problem. Alot of the dealers there just hang up as soon as they hear you're Canadian. Id suggest you look more down south than the bordering states.