Anyone have the RCI bedrack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacomoth

Reaction score
I currently have a RCI bedrack that I had for my Tacoma which I just sold. I am getting a 2019 802a Ina few weeks. Instead of selling it and then turning around and buying a new larger one, I wanted to have a local shop modify this one. Anyone have this and could take some pics of how it attaches to the bed rails?

NotBlake

Reaction score
They are fabricating mine right now. I should have it in a couple of weeks and will post pics for you.

OP
OP
T

tacomoth

Reaction score
I think I am going to keep mine and just modify it. From my understanding they are now just making one version that is adjustable as opposed to one dedicated to the tacoma. I will just have local Fab shop make some pieces that I can use an extensions to increase the width after cutting it. Here is the setup I had with my Tacoma. Now that I have (soon...) A raptor with the extra bed height, I will have hem modify the custom brackets I had made so they don't stick up in the air so much.

image000000_05.png

image000000_04.jpg

image000000_03.jpg