Anyone have spacers installed with beadlocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
5.4L O.G. :Shit Eater:

If you're at all inclined Jake, please note what technical insight you have shared with the forum?

Or keep making fun of my 5.4 while you slap more carbon fiber stickers on your truck. Whichever :rofl:

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheeladapter.com has the best quality ones. Made in USA not china crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just took a look and they want $365 for a set? Spidertrax is a long time manufacturer that makes quality adapters in the Jeep and Toyota world, and even their adapters are only $99 for a pair or $198 for all 4.

Not sure why any Ford F150 adapters would cost twice that to be honest.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just took a look and they want $365 for a set? Spidertrax is a long time manufacturer that makes quality adapters in the Jeep and Toyota world, and even their adapters are only $99 for a pair or $198 for all 4.

Not sure why any Ford F150 adapters would cost twice that to be honest.

Grade 10 bolts, high quality aluminum, made in usa. You get what you pay for

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grade 10 bolts, high quality aluminum, made in usa. You get what you pay for

Grade 10 and high quality sounds good, but I don't think anyone should be paying 2x for a product just because it's made in USA. Case in point - Ford, Chevy and Chrysler have always been made in USA by lazy UAW farts and till very recently, they were all absolute piles of shit that drove the companies into bankruptcy. "Made in USA" doesn't always mean much now does it?

I don't know anything about wheeladapter.com, just saying they seem way over priced compared to other very high quality products that have had a solid reputation for many years.

Last edited:

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grade 10 and high quality sounds good, but I don't think anyone should be paying 2x for a product just because it's made in USA. Case in point - Ford, Chevy and Chrysler have always been made in USA by lazy UAW farts and till very recently, they were all absolute piles of shit that drove the companies into bankruptcy. "Made in USA" doesn't always mean much now does it?

I don't know anything about wheeladapter.com, just saying they seem way over priced compared to other very high quality products that have had a solid reputation for many years.

Do you lose all suspension warranty if you install this ? i mean i guess u can uninstall everytime u would bring it in but that would be pain in the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Well i guess its too bad spidertrax doesn't make them for late model fords... They do say they make them in usa as well. I do know alot of companies are outsourcing their billet aluminum to Taiwan...which is decent, waaay better than china but still.
I have the wheeladapter.com ones and they are nice and i dont have to worry about them breaking.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i guess its too bad spidertrax doesn't make them for late model fords... They do say they make them in usa as well. I do know alot of companies are outsourcing their billet aluminum to Taiwan...which is decent, waaay better than china but still.
I have the wheeladapter.com ones and they are nice and i dont have to worry about them breaking.

Can you post a few pics of them mounted on your raptor? do you have stock wheels still or using the adapters with different wheels?

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you post a few pics of them mounted on your raptor? do you have stock wheels still or using the adapters with different wheels?

Stock wheels. I like the look of the stock ones best. My truck is a gen 1 however. I put 1.5 inch spacers to get near 0 offset and fill the fenders. Looks way better imho
Last pic is no spacer
d99f73f85808163c093fd84c85d55dfe.jpged074d0d6e81c54bdc69cf8b7bd2f002.jpgdc13b8782c074dcc0d4bd443ee2aaca4.jpgea8ef52b3d2c164d228f61402437a471.jpg

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Wheeladapter.com makes the best spacers/adapters. But a lot of guys on the f150forum ues Bora spacers/adapters.