Anyone have Pedal a Commander reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sherman Tank

Reaction score
2019 with 3,500 miles. Like another post I use it in City +2 and it is perfect. Easy install, only problem is it doesn't always connect to phone. No biggie as it is easy to change on unit itself. Took care of lag and is very touchy in Sport. No issues with lights. I am going to do a tune in the spring but this was on sale for $249 couple weeks ago. Even if I take it off after a tune it is worth having it right now.

B-C

Reaction score
have a 14 and fairly happy with PC - just purchased last month and the Vendors here on the site will make you a pretty goo deal - (less than the retail number - possibly close to Black Friday Deal!)

Rick @ Freedom MotorSports - is who others directed me to

Beyond that

Agreed does what it is supposed to do.

Expect a change in initial response but not Transmission..

Trans gets a little confused in Sport/Sport+ Pedal Great - Trans gets pretty messed up on shifting.
City+ Side pretty comfortable

I was even pretty comfortable down in Eco mode (found I had to use App to enable Eco Mode) - Just even more of a dead pedal than stock but works for Winter or slow technical moves.

Eco - really turns it into a soft throttle
think snow/Ice .. slow starts with more dead response on the pedal to keep from spinning tires under throttle.

So far - Pretty happy with it..

Removal Same as Install - Easy -
Just open door wait 15m for all power to drain from normal systems
disconnect PC and put normal wiring back in line - Done

I did have an issue with my PC not staying tied up when I took it in for some Service Items
was off but fell out of well above pedals - didn't tie it off well enough - they didn't say anything though!

Last edited:

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love it and the fact I can dial it in with my ipad or phone via bluetooth. I may be getting a tune soon if you want to buy mine I have had it about 9 months and love it. PM me if interested.

jonfo

Reaction score
I have had one on my 17 since new and have 25k miles and no issues. Ditto on what @smurfslayer said. Also have one on a 17 4-Runner, and a friend has one on a Denali 6.2. All work well. However, the Bluetooth thing on the newer ones is not really needed, you will only set it once so why be able to see it on your phone...

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I change mine from time to time so I use the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was lucky and bought one here on the forum. Love it! Eat more chevys with this...LOL!

Unlike most, I use mine with a tune.