Anyone going to Ford Nationals in PA in June?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might work out even better...thanks for the update...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

It just happens to be the weekend I and others will be at Rausch Creek. SVT will be there as well as a Raptor training course put on by Ford. Just may have to go a day early and stay a day later!

Carlisle Ford Nationals - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet

So SVT will be at the Ford event at Carlisle not Rousch Creek?

Looks like Rousch Creek is 60 miles from Carlise...

OP
OP
BearClaw

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This might work out even better...thanks for the update...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

So SVT will be at the Ford event at Carlisle not Rousch Creek?

Looks like Rousch Creek is 60 miles from Carlise...

Yeah, except the class just got canceled - probably because of Nationals. I will talk to them tomorrow. Maybe we just do some trail riding at Rausch this time and head to the Nationals. The Nationals will have some kind of trail for Raptors who want instruction from the Miller Raptor School instructors.

OP
OP
BearClaw

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, here's what myself and JPO plan on doing. Rausch Creek has canceled their classes that weekend because Kyle will be speaking at the Nationals. SO we are heading down on Friday(6/7) - will hit the Nationals and then on Saturday(6/8) will do a day at Rausch checking out the trails and hopefully they will have the Baja course open. Sunday back at the Nationals and then home to CT.

Have booked rooms at Hampton Inn in Pine Grove,PA near Rausch for Friday night. Will see if any rooms are available near Carlisle for Saturday night. Or if anyone is game - we could camp out for free at Rausch on Saturday night.

It would be great to connect with you guys at rausch or the Nationals. ANyone that is interested PM me and I will send you my cell number(I will send it to those that have already reached out to me).
I will also call Carlisle to find out best place to park to be near the SVT/Raptor trail at the Nationals.

Rausch Creek Trail Map: Rausch Creek Off Road Park