Anyone Going Offroading Anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like everyone's too busy (or keeping garage queens?) to go offroading. Anyone going out? Anyone doing overnight trips?

I've been to DV already and I'm headed out again this coming (April Fools) weekend on a 3-day trip to Mojave. There might be 2 or 3 spots open if anyone's interested email or PM me for info.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everything is still closed out here. A friend and I are planning a trip and so far it includes a few well modded Jeeps, my Raptor, and maybe a WRX(if we can talk him into it)

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everything is still closed out here. A friend and I are planning a trip and so far it includes a few well modded Jeeps, my Raptor, and maybe a WRX(if we can talk him into it)

That person is not seriously thinking about this outing, unless y'all are road hugging...wow.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That person is not seriously thinking about this outing, unless y'all are road hugging...wow.

We're going to Uwharrie and we think the WRX will have no problems on the easy trails but no one is really sure so my buddy(well modd'd YJ) and I may make a trip without the WRX and scout the trails and see how it is.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Working on getting a trip together to hit up Matagorda Beach - likely sometime in May. Hope to plan a trip to the San Jauns in CO this summer.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've only managed an afternoon or three this year so far. The business and family stuff has kept me way to busy for comfort. Sometimes though ya gotta pay before you can play.

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm headed to Anza Borrego this weekend. PM me if interested.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You doing a one day trip or camping? Weather could be a factor...

Don't go alone - I know someone who did that and it didn't go as planned

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll be camping, and I have a buddy bringing his Chevy and dirtbikes along as our backup plan.