Anyone else stockpiling their accessories waiting on delivery or is it just me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm stockpiling parts, if you count what's coming off my Gen2 and going on the Gen3, but for now they are still on the Gen2.

I've ordered some smaller/replacement-type things. New velcro to hold down my Bedrug Classic Bed Mat, a matte screen protector for the giant 12" screen, and I need to order the updated BuiltRight Industries bed rack for the driver side.

I've been watching to see what Specialty Performance Parts is doing with the fog light mounts to decide how I want to reuse my Baja Designs.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I debated moving my cover and bed rug over as well. My stuff is right at 3 years old and in really good shape, but ultimately decided to go new. I went with the exact same set up. I do wish the cover was a bit more water tight.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t even have a VIN yet but I couldn’t help myself. Powder coated Gen 2 beadlocks and black Ford tailgate emblem (I ordered with tailgate appliqué delete).
those wheels look great. Did you power coat them or did you buy them that way? They are really sharp! If I cant get my Methods and 37s to work, I will take a long hard look at following your lead!

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 328362I’ve got bed rug, tonneau cover and decals ready to go. Still want to order black lug nuts and short antenna, but still deciding on those. Truck better get here before Christmas decorations go up or my wife is going to make me find a new spot to store this stuff.LOL
For sure, but since I’ve been waiting since June and got bounced to a MY22, I’ve only collected small things. Cravenspeed antenna, SwarfWorks license plate relocation, license plates etc.
I got the truck loaded so waiting to see what I want to replace and what off-road lights I want to get. People here have great advice on extras so will be watching.
i am going to ceramic tint all the windows and probably do the coating to make my washing life easier. Rap will live outside.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you worried about the drive and geometry of raising by 1.5”? I’ve heard it can “ruin” the quality of the ride and that “Ford didn’t raise the front for a reason (other than potentially fuel efficiency)”.
Not worried at all.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'm stockpiling parts, if you count what's coming off my Gen2 and going on the Gen3, but for now they are still on the Gen2.

I've ordered some smaller/replacement-type things. New velcro to hold down my Bedrug Classic Bed Mat, a matte screen protector for the giant 12" screen, and I need to order the updated BuiltRight Industries bed rack for the driver side.

I've been watching to see what Specialty Performance Parts is doing with the fog light mounts to decide how I want to reuse my Baja Designs.
Where did you order the matte screen protector from?

josh1017

Reaction score
Anyone doing or have done ceramic coating in the past? Waiting on my 22 but trying to decide if ceramic coating should be one of the first things I do.

Reaction score
those wheels look great. Did you power coat them or did you buy them that way? They are really sharp! If I cant get my Methods and 37s to work, I will take a long hard look at following your lead!
I ordered them that way. Wanted a clean OEM look with black accessories. If I could find a good looking black Ford steering wheel emblem to match that'd about take the cake for me.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing or have done ceramic coating in the past? Waiting on my 22 but trying to decide if ceramic coating should be one of the first things I do.
Yes, I've had 3 vehicles ceramic coated. That and PPF will be the first things done to my 2022 whenever it arrives.