Highlighted posts from Saturday, Nov. 06, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 05, 2021 * 23 posts * 695 views
jazroc56 said: [image] So what's the long and the short of what will happen if my dealer doesn't actually have an allocation for this order? Will it eventually get picked up, or will it just ... Read more >>
November 06, 2021 * 14 posts * 280 views
CookieMonster11b said: For me, as soon as I start the truck, I change the exhaust mode to sport or baja and leave everything else on normal. And coming from a 2018 XLT 3.5 eb. The raptor is so much better ... Read more >>
November 06, 2021 * 10 posts * 187 views
G8R-RPTR said: [image] I've got bed rug, tonneau cover and decals ready to go. Still want to order black lug nuts and short antenna, but still deciding on those. Truck better get here before ... Read more >>
November 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 164 views
Lloyd Christmas said: Well, figure I better add to the measuring contest. With gas in some places in the country above $5 a gallon this should be interesting and painful to see. Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 265 views
DocMarshall said: My VIN is now showing up in my FordPass account. :) Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 7 posts * 147 views
Canuck714 said: Wondering if anyone has contemplated swapping the new 7.3 when the ole 6.2 gets tired. I have a feeling that getting all the Can-Bus electronics to communicate will be the biggest ... Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 7 posts * 134 views
Danactive said: Just used my heat for the first time since getting cam phasers done and heat worked for a few days when i needed it but now that i use it every morning it just stopped and blows ... Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 7 posts * 204 views
dspangler said: Wow - this is getting very interesting that Ford would build a 37 truck without the correct seats and sub in the regular interior. I bet many of the 37 owners currently would love ... Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 135 views
MFNG said: How much and where from? Was waiting for Black Friday deals maybe, but like you said... Sam's Club ad near me had $160 off when you buy 4. Sounds decent. Read more >>
November 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 137 views
dspangler said: 100% keep it and finish the build right. I am with the other comment... engine should go forever, but check it out for ticks and rattles before committing that it is good.... maybe ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...