Anyone else ordered ADD bumpers or Intake Ugrade Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick newbie question. Other than looking really cool, what is the purpose of the Chase Rack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Quick newbie question. Other than looking really cool, what is the purpose of the Chase Rack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Multiple light mounting options, the amber lights are great for dusty/foggy conditions so people behind you can see you. The top of the rack also has mounting location for light bars or cubes. We use the cubes for work lighting when loading the bed, hooking up trailers, etc

JackFrostXTR

Reaction score
Waiting for my build notice on the GEN2, will immediately be adding the Honeybadger front and rear, chase rack and a winch. Just curious - saw the question earlier but no answer posted. Will moving the Intercooler void the Ford Warranty? I know other mods have in the past, wondering if anyone has gotten any insight. @AddictiveDesertDesigns - any feedback yet?

Reaction score
Waiting for my build notice on the GEN2, will immediately be adding the Honeybadger front and rear, chase rack and a winch. Just curious - saw the question earlier but no answer posted. Will moving the Intercooler void the Ford Warranty? I know other mods have in the past, wondering if anyone has gotten any insight. @AddictiveDesertDesigns - any feedback yet?

Full Race here in Phoenix designed the kit. They have done a similar kit for the EB F150s, Full Race told me it is all up to the individual dealer. They said they have not been hassled by the dealers for having the aftermarket intercooler. So at the end of the day, you would need to consult with your local dealer.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my ADD Venom R front and rear bumpers from 4 Wheel Parts yesterday on there black Friday sale, instant 10% off plus buy now code gave me 5% more off plus no tax, I'm going to pick up locally. was a great deal!

[Redacted]

Last edited:

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are ordered and waiting along with my wheels in the garage until my truck gets here, hopefully Wednesday... my buddy ordered his right in front of me and his (lighting blue screw) is coming off the train and being delivered tomorrow...

Here's a few additional pics I worked up for my bumpers if they help anyone, the front is just a cleaned up version of the venom above.

:cheers:

Attachments

• 2017-ford-raptor-front.jpeg
    2017-ford-raptor-front.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 2017-ford-f-150-raptor-first-drive.jpg
    2017-ford-f-150-raptor-first-drive.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 68
  • acva.jpg
    acva.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 78