Anyone else ordered ADD bumpers or Intake Ugrade Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Is ADD or anyone else going to make a spare tire mount for the truck bed? I'd like to relocate the spare into the bed so I can install an aux tank in the spare tire space...and avoid having to dig it out from under the truck if I need to change a flat

Yes we already have several for the 17 Raptor, they are incorporated into our chase trucks. You have several options.

2017-ford-raptor-bed-cage.jpg

2017-ford-raptor-tire-carrier.jpg

ford-raptor-tire-carrier.jpg

ford-f150-rack.jpg

ford-f-150-chase-rack.jpg

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When someone gets the ADD bumpers installed can you comment on wether they alter your parking/lane assist or adaptive cruise functions?

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a special bracket for the adaptive cruise control that comes with the relocation kit. Don't know about the parking//lane assist. My bumper and winch is coming next week. Hopefully the truck soon after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
When someone gets the ADD bumpers installed can you comment on wether they alter your parking/lane assist or adaptive cruise functions?

From what we understand, the lane departure feature utilizes the cameras in the side mirrors &/or rear view mirror on windshield to monitor when you are leaving a lane. Therefore our bumpers do not affect it.

The BLIS, (Blind Spot Information System) utilizes sensors in the tail lights, our bumpers would have no affect.

There is an adaptive speed control module bolted behind the front bumper, it cannot read properly through our bumpers. We have a bracket (Part# AC15152503) that relocates the module up behind the grill. We have tested it on our Raptor & it works just as it did from the factory. Keep in mind not all 2017 Raptors have this feature, that is why we sell the bracket separately.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what we understand, the lane departure feature utilizes the cameras in the rear view mirrors to monitor when you are leaving a lane. Therefore our bumpers do not affect it.

The BLIS, (Blind Spot Information System) utilizes sensors in the tail lights, our bumpers would have no affect.

There is an adaptive speed control module bolted behind the front bumper, it cannot read properly through our bumpers. We have a bracket (Part# AC15152503) that relocates the module up behind the grill. We have tested it on our Raptor & it works just as it did from the factory. Keep in mind not all 2017 Raptors have this feature, that is why we sell the bracket separately.

Can a truck with adaptive cruise control be driven without the bracket and installed later? Does it flash warnings if the bracket isn't installed? For instance, if a guy had his bumpers but the bracket hadn't shown up yet, can they still be put on.... today :) .... and install the bracket next week?

Reaction score
It will display a message saying the sensor is unplugged, you`ll be fine. Go ahead & install! Just move the wiring up to a location you can easily grab it next week when you put the relocation bracket on.