Any pics of the upcoming Recon Bed Cage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I like how simple it is. It doesn't take up a lot of room if you're not running a spare in it when you're not off-road, but it looks like it holds the essentials just fine for when you do go out playing.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any renderings of the larger bed rack? I'm leaning towards the one from alpha 1, but I like the work you guys do, my goal is to get it before the TRR if funds allow (that is if nothing else breaks in my damn house for at least 90 days, stupid water heaters...)

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea I just got my truck back from the ICON install and paint so I can double check the last measurements. But I will have the cad files to show this week.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
any chance of a lock/secure way to keep the tire mounted? i am def buying this rack when available but want to make sure my $200 rim and $300+ tire dont walk away if you know what i mean... a way to add a lock on the spindle or something would be great!

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Two tire bed cage... im pretty much done with it, just figuring out the order to mount things to keep speed of changing a flat in mind.

Locking device... we will have locking rachet straps for the 2 tires and we will use a custom bolt head that you will have to have our socket to loosen... much like wheel locks on a car. Atleast thats the plan so far.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TMX any photos or more specs on the two tire rack? Also price ideas..about to make one or have a machine shop in town make one unless I like y'alls better and price is close to what I could do

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys,

Very excited to release these drawings of what we believe to be another cost effective, quality product that meets a need of tons of raptor owners. These drawings are not complete, but show the general design. Additional touches will be tie down locations and storage. As we've discussed, we were going for something that will carry a full size spare (securely) and provide lock down space for a tote, jack, etc.. Even better than the design.... the price!

Thanks for your patience. It's worth the wait.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361594077523.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361594077523.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 37