any off roading in montana?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

windsor

Reaction score
I'm starting to plan next summers vacation. My niece is moving to Montana soon. So the wife wants to visit her. So I just started looking for trails or places to take the raptor. Looking for help. Thanks.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look up the forest service roads. Was actually just looking at this last night. There's a ton around Missoula and into the mountains

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As you can see, the site is brand new. Id you are viewing this post, I hope you decide to join us here and make this one of the biggest Ford Raptor Forum. I am also wanting to hear what you like to see here.

As this is a new forum, I am looking for members that would be willing to help me run the forums. If you would like to become a moderator here, please signup and contact me.

Yep...that's about right. I am from NW MT.

This is what I was thinking... the whole state is off road, lol...

Check out Glacier National Park if you can. No off roading that I know of, but the " Going to the Sun" road is amazing. Took us3 hours to drive it the first time. I think we stopped at every major turn out for photos... and we were trying to hurry that time through, hahaha.

My brothers and I had a snoball fight on July 4. Hilarious that there was still snow on the ground.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I was thinking... the whole state is off road, lol...

Check out Glacier National Park if you can. No off roading that I know of, but the " Going to the Sun" road is amazing. Took us3 hours to drive it the first time. I think we stopped at every major turn out for photos... and we were trying to hurry that time through, hahaha.

My brothers and I had a snoball fight on July 4. Hilarious that there was still snow on the ground.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

You practically drove by my parents house then. I grew up about 100 miles from Glacier Park.