Any news on suspension upgrades for the raptor at SEMA 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
e4374c4e4b5011e38715125154f5f727_8.jpg

0137d1c648ca11e382be12a6477cc8fb_8.jpg

Did they have the new rear end too?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Not sure what rear end it had but I did talk to the guys at Currie about the new full floater Raptor rear end they had there.

The front end is our long travel kit with Icon 2.5 coilovers with CDC adjusters and 3.0 bypasses. The rear is sporting our sprung under cantilever suspension. The axle is the Dana 80 from Dynatrac with an AFE Diff Cover.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front end is our long travel kit with Icon 2.5 coilovers with CDC adjusters and 3.0 bypasses. The rear is sporting our sprung under cantilever suspension. The axle is the Dana 80 from Dynatrac with an AFE Diff Cover.

Hey what is the different of a stock axle vs a floating axle?
Are you planning to make cantilever bolt on?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes...!! Aggressive stance for looks only, takes on speedbumps in central american roads amazingly, and costs as much as a single rancho 9000 shock. Sit tight, I'll see if I can find pics.

That's funny stuff right there !

I like that lts system with icons 16" of suspension travel, is around the 12k. Btw the icons with upper a arms and icons bumstop kit is around the 9k.

That's true, but then you only have the front end done. You're still buying bump stops for the rear, probably a bed cage and a sprung under setup. Not to mention all the supporting stuff like glass, liners, etc.
You can figure at least $20,000 for a full lt setup. And that's if you don't 4 link it, then things get expensive.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pricing for "full long travel" is really dependent on what options you go with. This will depend on what you do for a shock mount up front (pre-made, shock hoop, engine cage), what you do for the rear leaf springs (sprung over, sprung under), and shock mounting system (cantilever, bed cage).