Any leads on 23 allocations in TX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been getting back and forth info from a few dealerships around the San Antonio area for a 23 allocation with little luck. Was hoping that someone here might know of an allocation at a dealership or at least a list I can get on with a chance at securing one. Thanks in advance!

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would suggest doing what most of us did. Get on the internet, search for dealers in your area and outside your area, and contact ever single one of them. Email or phone. Ask where they’re at as far as pricing, see if they have a wait list, and get your name on every singe wait list. Then order with whichever dealer happens to call you first to place an order.

I got on 5 different lists at msrp for a 2023 raptor order back in January. I barely got to place an order last week. All the other dealers haven’t finished their order list for all of their 2022 raptors still, so I’m sure they won’t be calling me back anytime soon.

Best of luck to ya!

rudychan

Reaction score
I just got a call yesterday that I was next on the list to order a 23 Raptor. Since I already found one I passed. Months ago I was #17 on the list.

I included the dealership and salesperson to contact. I believe Holman Ford NJ was asking msrp. [email protected].

Good Luck

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight guys. Update: I found 2 dealerships 300 miles away from me that are selling at 5k over msrp (which is a steal right now) for any that come available and both are willing to place me on there allocation list for a 23. 1 seems to be very hopeful. TBD!