Any Attorneys here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im looking to hire an attorney to make a couple simple phone calls for our company. Id rather give my business to a fellow Raptor owner than a random from the phone book. PM if interested.

For Gen 2 Raptor content, my truck sits too high in the rear with the +4HD Deavers, needs drop shackles and I really dont like the all black Method wheels with Performance blue. Bronze maybe?

teamster

Reaction score
In which state are you looking to hire an attorney? I'm a WA attorney, and should be able to start taking new clients in June.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m in CA, but would depend on the nature of the call. Let us know where you/the company are located.

Clodmiran

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since you posted about hiring an attorney within the Raptor community. It's always great to see members looking out for each other.
If you're still on the hunt for legal assistance or if you've already found the right attorney for your company's needs, I hope everything worked out well. And as for your Gen 2 Raptor upgrades, I'm curious if you made any changes to your truck over the past year. If so, feel free to share your progress and experiences with the community.
If you're ever in need of legal guidance, especially related to IRS tax matters, https://federal-lawyer.com/whistleblower-lawyers/irs-tax/ can be a valuable resource. It might help you connect with a legal professional who understands your specific requirements.

Last edited: