Antilock brake fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McKay5

Reaction score
Gen 3 35in with 7K miles on it. Multiple warnings come on but shut off after a few seconds. Anitlock brake fault, Pre-collision assist not available, and Hill start warning. When this happens I lose all braking power and the brakes will lock up and make my truck slide (hence antilock brake fault.) Today when I started the truck to go to work all the same warnings came on and did not shut off. All the dealerships around me can't get me in until October or November. This is a major safety issue as I don't have any breaks. I was suppose to be driving to Utah in 2 weeks for the assault course. I'm super frustrated with the dealerships they take your money and hang you out to dry. Any ideas? sorry for the rant!

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vehicle is unsafe to drive, have it towed to a service center and stop driving it.

Might not speed up the resolution, but, it's the right thing to do.

File an NHTSA report also.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vehicle is unsafe to drive, have it towed to a service center and stop driving it.

Might not speed up the resolution, but, it's the right thing to do.

File an NHTSA report also.
^^^This. Get a rental, provided you don't have a second vehicle, and continue on to Raptor Assault!