Antennae

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bed rail works well to.
2968.jpg

If you really have to run a short antenna you can run a 1/4 wave. Will it work as good as a 5/8th wave.. no, but it will still perform well.

I ran a 1/4 single band antenna at the TRR and had no problems hearing people and getting out to others.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've run a 1/4 wave on all events. So far no issues communicating and actually every tree branch doesn't nock it off the roof either

OP
OP
CB Freshness

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bed rail works well to.

If you really have to run a short antenna you can run a 1/4 wave. Will it work as good as a 5/8th wave.. no, but it will still perform well.

I ran a 1/4 single band antenna at the TRR and had no problems hearing people and getting out to others.

What kind of mount is that

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna piggy back on this. Have a magnetic mount, curious if I should look in to any others. Radio is a 110W Kenwood if it matters.

Night_Stalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the 2820 you are goin to have to mod it so you can tx on the 150-155 that is the range of most raptor runs and events.