Another Raptor released into the wild...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maturin

Reaction score
I've been lurking here while in the shopping process. Lots of good info. Had a deal go sideways on a new Leadfoot Grey 802A78 due to an incompetent or dishonest dealer. Actually, it was probably both. Finally found one I could work with on a 2020 Magnetic 802A. Came from a long line of Chevys- last one a 2017 High Country. I did have a 1990 351 Windsor "OJ Simpson" Bronco back in the day. That thing was a beast until the transmission grenaded at about 100000 miles.
The Good:
Thought I wanted Leadfoot- but the I'm really glad that I ended up with Magnetic. The matching bumpers and beadlocks with the paint is pretty striking in person
The Bad: now I've got to spend more to fit this baby out like I want it!
The Ugly: there's a lot to love about the Raptor. I actually use my trucks off road and I'm looking forward to the capabilities of the Raptor. However, I can't believe how cheap looking and feeling the interior is relative to the competition. Mine came with a congenitally deformed glove box. The first time I opened it, the door flopped off the hinges. I know there is a TSB, but the plastic and leather in this baby don't seem to go with rest of the truck. Time will tell. And why no USB in the console? Minor details, I know...
All in all, happy with it so far. Can't wait to see how it does in the rough.
raptor.jpg

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor Family. I’m 6 months into owning mine after coming from a lot of years in Ram trucks, and so far I’m really happy. Lots of good people here who will be more than happy to help you spend your hard earned money on mods you never knew you wanted or needed.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. The Magnetic is awesome I think. No manufacturer does everything 100% and I had them all. But so much going for this truck, that it will make up for some of the small issues.

This truck lends itself well to mods and tons of them out there.

Have fun

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Welcome! Great-looking truck. As I’ve discovered in only 1 month of ownership, the list of mods on my wish list is long and growing. Hard to believe I spent so much on the truck and yet I still want to spend a few thousand more... ;):(