Another FNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dabblin

Reaction score
Was driving past a local small town Ford dealer and caught the Raptor
grill out of my peripheral vision. Talking to my wifge I asked her if she had seen it. "Nope ,, What?? Where, Why are you asking me about a truck...
2 years ago while dropping my son off in Moscow Idaho we had seen one driving past. Hadn't seen one since. I researched it enough to know only that the grill's distinctive FORD wasn't an after market bling thing. The Expedition we have had since new is a 1998 model and has 200000+ moles on it. So I had started looking for a replacement. Trolling the Ford website I came across the Raptor and once again it caught my attention. Purpose built with a wicked passion. Well I had to hit the road again and ( I travel a lot) and
on the following Monday my wife was going out for a birthday brunch wife
a couple of friends and aquaintances. Well it turned out that a friend had invited another friend, the Ford dealer who's wife was a school chum.
Well my bride had picked Monday to start the all alcohol diet, 3 Bloody Mary's later and a pepper Vodka......... I got a phone call that night. Honey you will never guess.. (hiccup) what I just met, uhh who I just bought, uhhh
lemmee get this straight.. You know that Raptor?? Well its sold, I hope you are happy.
The next day I called her and she was having an argument with the dwarves ringing the bells in her ears, when she finally started the conversation again I asked her about the B'day brunch. SILENCE then she said she had to go to the dealer the next day and look at "IT", and decide
if it was still a good Idea. Talked to her Wednesday and the Dwarves were gone, her diet was now a solid one, with a clear voice she announced that
it didn't turn as sharply as the Expo does, and although she is 5'4", never mentioned getting into it as a problem, and with that she said the Black Raptor, with the front and rear cameras, Luxury package, Bed graffics was ours.
Wahooooooooooo Dont you wish your wife was cool like mine??

Last edited: