GEN 2 AMSOIL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in AMSOIL.
I've been using their signature series since I burnt up my turbo in my old 2014 Explorer.
Sign up on line as a preferred customer as it gives you BIG discounts off oil and other products.
They run frequent no cost shipping and they average less than 2 day shipping for ALL of the lower 48. Great company, great people, great product!

I'm new to Amsoil,just placed my 1st order via Rick @ Freedom Motor Sports as referral....Ordered their Severe Gear Lube for when I change my Diff. Cover and 8 qts of 5-20W oil and Filter....
Cant speak for the quality,but from being on this site for over a year,dont think I'll be disappointed .
But I can fully agree with MJ1...great people and customer service.....
Arrived in a couple days.....but knew there was a problem when I looked at box,bottom was oil stained....upon opening they had packed Motor Oil and filers as a Kit,in one box and then put the 4 bags of Diff. Lube around it to cushion it....BAD IDEA...weight of the 8 qts of oil against Lube bags kind of popped the top off one bag,opening the seal a little and spilling out..NOT bad,maybe 1/4 of the bag lost..others greasy....
I shot them an email to see if they needed me to send back or take a photo...had a reply in 2 hrs...."No,dont need return or send photo,and we will ship new bag out to you".... I had it in 1 day..!
Now...thats how a company grows....might have a great product,but its the people and their customer service that will keep me a customer now..!