Amp Research retractable side steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Per Dan's request I'm posting pics of my side steps. I got them from Best Top. They're made by Amp Research. I'm not sure what they cost as I got them from Best Top for letting them use my truck at SEMA. Same goes for the install, I'm not sure how difficult it is, but I can say from looking at the wires they had to splice to, the hardest part is just finding the right wires. They work independent with the doors, i.e. only the driver side extends when you open that door. They also have nice LED lights that illuminate the steps at night. It's a nice touch. They are very solid and work great. You can also lock them down by holding your foot on it when it's down and closing the door. Overall I'm very pleased. Even more so as I got them for labor only!

OP
OP
vegasfergie

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Per Dan's request I'm posting pics of my side steps. I got them from Best Top. They're made by Amp Research. I'm not sure what they cost as I got them from Best Top for letting them use my truck at SEMA. Same goes for the install, I'm not sure how difficult it is, but I can say from looking at the wires they had to splice to, the hardest part is just finding the right wires. They work independent with the doors, i.e. only the driver side extends when you open that door. They also have nice LED lights that illuminate the steps at night. It's a nice touch. They are very solid and work great. You can also lock them down by holding your foot on it when it's down and closing the door. Overall I'm very pleased. Even more so as I got them for labor only!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What a great mod... I love em.. I will have a set as soon as I get my bumpers paid for...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What a great mod... I love em.. I will have a set as soon as I get my bumpers paid for...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great looking mod Franko! Thanks very much for providing your info and pics to the forum.

Now go get that squeaky clean Raptor dirty :mrgreen:

attachment.php

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great looking mod Franko! Thanks very much for providing your info and pics to the forum.

attachment.php

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

He is meeting us tomorrow night for a run, we will get a little dirt on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cactus::cactus::cactus:

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

He is meeting us tomorrow night for a run, we will get a little dirt on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cactus::cactus::cactus: