Am I paying to much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's not a bad deal if you were looking to add mods like that anyway. Make sure there is still lots of warranty left (in service date). Post pics!! Good luck!

With the tune and suspension mods, the warranty will only provide coverage for basic items. Most engine, transmission, front / rear diff, suspension related and shock claims will likely be denied.

Since he is in HI, it is probably still a pretty good deal for a truck with low miles.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has some nice mods, and low mileage, but seems high. Last August, I bought by 2018 802a with carbon package, moonroof, and 27k miles for $57k here in MN.

There is no comparison for pricing in MN vs HI, plus the mods are worth more over there than in the mainland states.

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Has some nice mods, and low mileage, but seems high. Last August, I bought by 2018 802a with carbon package, moonroof, and 27k miles for $57k here in MN.

Similar for me in Houston. Last August, I bought a super-clean, 1-owner 2018 802a with carbon package, moonroof, and 31k miles for $57k. Included 20” Fuel Covert wheels, 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Corsa exhaust, and a Retrac bed cover.

OP
OP
jraptor33

jraptor33

Reaction score
There is no comparison for pricing in MN vs HI, plus the mods are worth more over there than in the mainland states.
Yea no comparison for the market out here in the islands. Everything cost more just cuz the shipping in most cases.