Am I in the minority or majority regarding OEM wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a "few" other rides. All of them have aftermarket wheels as I typically dont like the OEM set-ups. I usually swap out the OEM wheels within a week of ownership.

However, I love the OEM wheels on the 10 and 11 Raptor and have no intention of swapping these anytime soon. I think they look perfect on the truck.

So....am I in the minority or majority??? :peace:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them and use them on the street. I have Method Beadlocks for blasting through the desert.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the oem wheels as well but really want something a little lighter. This has lead me to consider other options at this point.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I also like them and sport them, but am considering this year to get another set for summer and keep the OEM's for winter.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them, also. The ones on a July built SCrew were nicer because the weights were stuck on the interior diameters of the wheels

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them, also. The ones on a July built SCrew were nicer because the weights were stuck on the interior diameters of the wheels

Not just screws, my dealership just got in a black scab last week and it also had the weights on the inside. :waytogo:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I have a "few" other rides. All of them have aftermarket wheels as I typically dont like the OEM set-ups. I usually swap out the OEM wheels within a week of ownership.

However, I love the OEM wheels on the 10 and 11 Raptor and have no intention of swapping these anytime soon. I think they look perfect on the truck.

So....am I in the minority or majority??? :peace:

I like um. I am cheap and these work and look the part. Keepers......
BDRAG

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also like the stock wheels. Specially after the omf treatment:D

Ford probably had to go to a steal weights (and during the process went to stick on style weights) since distribution of lead tire weights is illegal in just about every state now. The stick on weights do look nicer, but the clip on weights that go on the out side do a way better job balancing.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like 'em. So much so that I'll more than likely get a set for the 2012. Between the new wheels and the new Fail graphics I have a little tweeking to do.