Am I gonna need +2 Bedsides??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
hey guys I got a set of 8.5" zero offset wheels, and will be running 37x12.5 tires. Front will be lifted with Eibach coils for now.

I already plan on +2/+2 front fenders - looks like I'll be going with ADV after talking to many people. I know I'll still need some firewall mods as well.

How about the rear though. SVC bumpstock kit looks to be the way I'll go, with the adjustable Fox 2.0 bumps. Will go with Deavers +3, not sure if SD or HD yet.

So here's the question - since those 0 offset wheels make the tires stick out 1 1/4" more per side, will I do massive bedside/rear fender damage if I catch some air off a jump and fully compress the suspension with the stock bedsides?????? Am I gonna need the +2 bedsides as well? Would definitely like to avoid switching the bedsides if possible - way more complicated than the front fender install.

Thanks