All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The issue with the Hell Cat variants is that after 8 months, non one wants one. And then the discounts come. You can buy any Hell Cat variant (except the TRX) now with 10K off before any negotiations.

There are no discounts/rebates on Ford Performance products and the Raptor R will be a FP product.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No V8. The horsepower boys are gonna be whining like babies about how ford is letting dodge drag them around now ect… its frigging hilarious

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Bottom line...Ram has what you want, just without the blue oval. Why not go check it out?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You clearly aren’t comprehending the basics here...the difference in power is why the Raptor costs almost $20k less with the same level of features.

What is your source that the R will cost more than the TRX? You don’t have one, that statement is entirely fabricated.

His "wisdom in experience" requires no source.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I ordered a TRX. It will tide me over until the Raptor R comes out. This reveal was pretty lame on Ford's part.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Hi guys. New here. Did some research but couldn’t find an answer. Can I fit 39’s on my gen3?

^^^^ get used to hearing this one folks !

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad I ordered a TRX. It will tide me over until the Raptor R comes out. This reveal was pretty lame on Ford's part.

You are guaranteed to lose at least 50 grand when you trade it or try to sell it so if you still can afford it after that point then maybe they will let you add the negative equity to the Raptor but it is doubtful.