All 2019s at 5k off MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
This is nice to see, looks like this add is giving us a better tool to negotiate a better deal.

19perf-blue

Reaction score
I'm surprised on how/why this is still a conversation piece. You can get raptors at invoice. 2018. 2019, whatever. I paid invoice on my '18, and two dealers within 20 miles of me are working at invoice on 19s before negotiation. This was before "truck month". I'm sure they'll try to pin some dealer fees in there, but starting negotiation AT invoice goes a long ways.

Brandon Ford is advertising it. Bill Currie ford said they'll work at invoice if you come in.

how the hell do I know what invoice even is?

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how the hell do I know what invoice even is?

NADAguides, among other websites (they will show you MSRP and invoice pricing on new vehicles and even individual options). If you have a decent dealer that is dealing at invoice, they will show you what the invoice price is as well.

19perf-blue

Reaction score
NADAguides, among other websites (they will show you MSRP and invoice pricing on new vehicles and even individual options). If you have a decent dealer that is dealing at invoice, they will show you what the invoice price is as well.

Thanks I’ll keep an eye out for that information while I wait for my truck to arrive.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Curious what Maine Dealer? all the ones I talk to are charging mark up still.

Call Bill Rowe at Yankee Ford. Last time I checked he had a couple on the lot and a used 18 with no sunroof if that's important to you. When I ordered back in Oct/Nov no one was offering $3k off. He probably has better deals now.