All 2019s at 5k off MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, you should have paid invoice or below for an 18. It doesn’t matter now but there are 19s at invoice you just have to do the legwork.

RapAtak

Reaction score
Throwing my hat in this rink as I just purchased yesterday...
I’ve seen most 2018’s (the few that are left) going for invoice very easily.

The 2019 I purchased yesterday I got for 1,000 off MSRP. Most were willing to offer greater discounts on an order, but I found my exact dream spec so I was okay to pay a tiny bit more to get to bring ‘er home that night.

For anyone looking right now; Portsmouth Ford in NH is offering 1k off of all their Raptors IN STOCK (I am not affiliated at all, and didn’t even purchase there)

I’d be very curious to hear where anyone is buying a 2019 for invoice - I can’t imagine any dealer ordered truck has been on the lot for more than 60days. Up here in New England they almost always have markups, and the 2019’s are so new, they don’t seem to be eager to discount them yet. If you’re willing to let them sweat a little bit, then maybe closer to the summer you might find greater discounts.

Good Luck

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I am in NH and bought a 19 retail order for $3k under from a Maine dealer.

TimBee

Reaction score
Purchased a 2019 for 2K under MSRP from a Maine dealer that ordered it for me to my spec.

Congratulations on the new truck!

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Nice! Dumb Question, but retail order... is that you ordering the truck, and using an allocation? Or was that a dealer configured, on lot Raptor?

Retail is a special order to my spec. I ordered in November and it was delivered in Feb. I wanted no moonroof which is a unicorn for dealer orders.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throwing my hat in this rink as I just purchased yesterday...
I’ve seen most 2018’s (the few that are left) going for invoice very easily.

The 2019 I purchased yesterday I got for 1,000 off MSRP. Most were willing to offer greater discounts on an order, but I found my exact dream spec so I was okay to pay a tiny bit more to get to bring ‘er home that night.

For anyone looking right now; Portsmouth Ford in NH is offering 1k off of all their Raptors IN STOCK (I am not affiliated at all, and didn’t even purchase there)

I’d be very curious to hear where anyone is buying a 2019 for invoice - I can’t imagine any dealer ordered truck has been on the lot for more than 60days. Up here in New England they almost always have markups, and the 2019’s are so new, they don’t seem to be eager to discount them yet. If you’re willing to let them sweat a little bit, then maybe closer to the summer you might find greater discounts.

Good Luck
Worked an order for a 2019 at $500 over invoice. $5200 under MSRP. Upstate NY. Guaranteed trade at agreed upon price when I take delivery in May. I think I just sold my trade which was also part of the deal as they were 2 separate deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_S

Reaction score
I saw the posted ad and went to Doggett Ford and got the white one a couple weeks ago. They actually eventually gave me 5K off MSRP. Overall a good experience. The people at Tomball Ford were jerking me around.

Yea- I live in Houston and I saw that full page add too. So, let's take it a step further. I went to DOGGETT FORD website. Ok. Let's see what they have and the price. I am looking at their website right now, Wed, March 13th. They show 2 Raptors. Just 2. A white one and a black one. The price listed, right now, on the white one is MSRP less $500 'Doggett Discount'. That's missing a zero from what can tell. And, that one isn't even in stock. The black one is in stock, but shows $3000 for the 'Doggett Discount'. And, the black one has some odd options. Including an engine block heater. ? Don't need that in Texas. So, my conclusion- sounds like BS to me. They have one in stock, 2 advertised, no $5000 off MSRP, and what they are discounting is based on an unpopular option package....Not what it seems. But the add does look good.

Pipo6007

Reaction score
I saw the posted ad and went to Doggett Ford and got the white one a couple weeks ago. They actually eventually gave me 5K off MSRP. Overall a good experience. The people at Tomball Ford were jerking me around.

What was the MSRP? I am starting to shop a raptor now and thinking about doing the 801 package but a salesman I spoke to said it will hurt the residual if I don’t at least get the 802 package. But of course he didn’t have any 801’s on the lot and I would have to order it!

Chris_S

Reaction score
What was the MSRP? I am starting to shop a raptor now and thinking about doing the 801 package but a salesman I spoke to said it will hurt the residual if I don’t at least get the 802 package. But of course he didn’t have any 801’s on the lot and I would have to order it!

$73965