All 2019s at 5k off MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Bill Rowe at Yankee Ford. Last time I checked he had a couple on the lot and a used 18 with no sunroof if that's important to you. When I ordered back in Oct/Nov no one was offering $3k off. He probably has better deals now.

Not looking anymore at least actively. I have seen him posting Raptors on facebook. I ended up finding a good deal on a used 18 from a Subaru dealer. I was just curious because I haven't seen anyone offering below mark up on Raptors around here.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Not looking anymore at least actively. I have seen him posting Raptors on facebook. I ended up finding a good deal on a used 18 from a Subaru dealer. I was just curious because I haven't seen anyone offering below mark up on Raptors around here.

He is a good guy. Gave me a fair value on my '14 trade, good finance rates and the transaction was super easy. My only complaint was he ordered tailgate appliqué instead of tailgate appliqué DELETE by mistake.

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is a good guy. Gave me a fair value on my '14 trade, good finance rates and the transaction was super easy. My only complaint was he ordered tailgate appliqué instead of tailgate appliqué DELETE by mistake.

Did you trade a black 14 with 40 something thousand miles? I probably would have bought that one but it was sold before I had a chance to look at it.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Did you trade a black 14 with 40 something thousand miles? I probably would have bought that one but it was sold before I had a chance to look at it.

Yeah, that was my baby. Line-X'd fender flares and grill.

MaxFord

Reaction score
Anyone know about 800A 2019 raptors around Atlanta. One dealer said that there is a performance blue one in the area but wanted to try to transfer it for me. It is a dealer that is not known for competitive prices. I would like to talk to the dealer that is holding it.

Thanks