Alignment Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the middle perch mod earlier this week and have an alignment scheduled this afternoon. I've read as much as I could find about alignment specifications and other recommendations from FRF members regarding how the alignment shops set theirs. The sticky thread by Pirate Air was extremely (over)informative. Thanks PA! :hail:

Anyway, based on everything I read, I plan to give the technician the following parameters:

Camber: -.25* (L), -.25* (R)
Caster: +4.0* (L), +4.0* (R)
Toe: +.2 (L), +.2 (R)

Does anyone see any issues with these parameters?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

I forgot to mention that I have 2 sets of the camber bolts too. I'll see if they are willing to install them.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the camber bolts necessary to achieve alignment?

I'm about to go through the same thing so this thread is very timely!

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the camber bolts necessary to achieve alignment?

I'm about to go through the same thing so this thread is very timely!

They aren't necessarily necessary! I went to top perch and they were able to align it. As I understand it, the kit does help to hold the alignment in place though...

OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's my understanding too. Not necessary for middle perch but a good idea in order to help hold the alignment. That's the only reason I got them.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
here are the alignment specs from alldata. as i stated before i had it redone by a person who had a ancient machine who did not like these specs. he set it up by what works for him. i will see later with any uneven tire wear. but it drives great and i am on top perch. jack

Attachments

• alignment specs raptor.jpg
    alignment specs raptor.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 478
Last edited: