Highlighted posts from Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 12, 2021 * 25 posts * 505 views
poofyo101 said: My Antimatter Blue Raptor 37" package arrived. Tried to take some photos of the interior and exterior for anyone considering ordering AMB or the 37 package blue interior. AMB is ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 12 posts * 459 views
K223 said: I can't believe it, but they Fraptorized the Gen 3 already. Things move fast in today's world. [link] Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 159 views
bpcfi said: Anyone taking delivery in Phoenix az. I would like to come see it. Since I imagine it will be months b4 ones on a lot brian Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 151 views
BellHeli407 said: Is it just me? I would like the decals that have FP and G3 without the raptor decal on 35's. I Think it's pretty cool on that rear quarter. But then again I like the map on the ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 100 views
kickingaz said: Is there any way to add D-Rings to the front of a Raptor with the stock bumper. I have a Gen 2 with an ADD Stealth R bumper but would go back to the stock bumper if there were ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 307 views
kickingaz said: I was looking at a 17x9 beadlock wheel with a 4.45 backspace and a -14 offset. I am not sure how much different these are then the stock Gen 2 wheels. If the Gen 2s are +35 offset ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 2 posts * 67 views
smurfslayer said: I finally got around to cleaning the truck thoroughly since late June of 2020. At that time I did a full wash, prep and wax using Adams ceramic wax- not the new graphene stuff. ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 59 views
MPRaptor said: After a couple of fairly lucky years (couldn't have been driving ability), unfortunately scratches finally hit passenger side doors and wheel flares on my recent off road Utah ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 40 views
BRaptor1924 said: Should have joined when I bought the truck but better late than never. Black 2020 raptor 802 with everything but the recaros. Since purchasing in October 20', mods Eibachs Fuel ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 149 views
Raptorlaw said: FYI - I wired up some accessories today and didn't need to remove the battery. You can access both sets of wires behind the battery. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...