Alarm going off randomly.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Folks,

So last night around 1am I found myself moving swiftly with 30 rounds of freedom towards the exterior of my house. In the rain, naked, with built in night vision in my retinas.

Now that we got through the theatrics.. What gives? The alarm was set, key was away in the draw on the nightstand. No magnetics, no electronics near it. It was raining for sure. I am at a loss here. Help me understand what possibly could have occurred. I live in the country, nearest neighbor is about half mile.

Hburgrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My super duty did this as well. Raptor hasnt yet. A moth inside the cab would set mine off.
I recall finding others out there in google land that had this issue as well. The interior sensors trip pretty easily. I ended up shutting the inside sensors off at night

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks,

So last night around 1am I found myself moving swiftly with 30 rounds of freedom towards the exterior of my house. In the rain, naked, with built in night vision in my retinas.

Now that we got through the theatrics.. What gives? The alarm was set, key was away in the draw on the nightstand. No magnetics, no electronics near it. It was raining for sure. I am at a loss here. Help me understand what possibly could have occurred. I live in the country, nearest neighbor is about half mile.
thunder has set mine off a few times so far

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had got a few random alarms also, it always said inclination sensor detected a problem on fordpass...

also the notification might come thru 30-40 min after the alarm went off...

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember hearing insects/flies can set off the motion sensors inside.

I say battery.

Glad you ran outside with both barrels. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-