2019 Raptor alarm going off for no reason?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BossRaptor

Reaction score
So last night my alarm went off 3 times on my 100 percent stock 2019 Raptor with 14 k miles. I reset the alarm and relocked the truck each time. I had my Raptor parked at work. Im parked in a gated area behind our fire station and don't think somebody tried breaking in to it. The weather was just fine. Hot out but no wind or rain. My battery seems just fine... I guess ill have the battery checked out. Any thoughts on this issue? Ive had this truck for two months through several monsoons/wind storms and it didn't go off then. I have no idea why it did this.

Last edited:

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Windows open or bug inside. Next time it happens when you shut door select Perimeter only for Alarm. I once in a while will have this issue when leaving sunroof open in summer and a bug will set it off. You can also cover the sensors that are smaller than dime up by sunroof overhead light controls....

OP
OP
B

BossRaptor

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up. After researching this more on this forum I realized a moth was stuck inside when I shut the door yesterday morning. Thinking nothing of it. Also had the moonroof sunscreen was completely retracted. Anyways I check the cab today. No signs of the moth, or it flew out. Fingers crossed no issue tonight. Didn't realize this trucks has all these sensors. Do now