airing down at stoddard wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i know you guys at svc do a lot of running out at stoddard wells and i had a question on tire pressure. im running the stock bfgs without beadlocks and the last two times out i punctured one tire and sliced another (on the tread not the sidewall) i have not been airing down and assume that is my mistake. what pressure would you recommend airing down to that i could still maintain speed. i get up to about 80 on the powerline road, 40 to 60 in the washes and the whoops (depending on the whoops, sometimes i **** out and roll through them). also if i keep puncturing the bfgs i will be looking to upgrade and would appreciate any suggestions. (my tune and chase package have been working great thanks)
thank you,
dave

Boomer12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I normally run mine @ 30-32 when I run out there, but even that won't save you from cutting a tire on the rocks... Most will probably say to go lower, but I'm too lazy to air up for the 20 minute drive home.

@svc ?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would say most of the time we air down to about 25 psi when running around out there Dave.

-J

OP
OP
marilynsride

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thankyou boomer and svc for the info. i will try airing down next time im out there